1. What is Public Relations, PR for short?
2. What tasks does a PR agency take on?
- Analysis of the corporate identity with examination of the potential for improvement
- Analysis of stakeholders and competitors
- Development of targeted strategies for a wide range of stakeholders and objectives
- Implementation of strategies with continuous monitoring of success
- Taking care of classic press work
- Adoption of online PR using numerous social media channels
- Development and production of printed materials
- Support with or arrangement of events, trade fairs and shows
- Building and maintaining relationships, e.g. with specialist journalists
- Avoiding conflicts
- Conflict resolution
- …and much more.